This is Where I try to Get Serious About My Blog

I had it with my Old Blog,Noting but Broken links Duplicate Title,Meta Tags not found and so on.I could have fixed them but no I just had enough and wanted to forget about my damaged Blog.So I have started this one. I used some advice about Headlines on my old blog and I went back and changed them so this resulted in Duplicate title tags.The same is for the meta tags all is in the cache now and it will take time to fix that.But I don't care too much about my old Blog there are backlinks and to it,but most posts were written when I was started out and they look rubbish.This could be also Rubbish but I hope it's Better Rubbish than what I first started Blogging. The Main problem I faced with my old blog was I was learning and trying to find things to write about and just get Blogging.But you have to think what you Blog as we all know Google never Forgets.Even editing the template all the time and ad placement but it's a fact the name has to go with the niche and if you don't get that right it will go against you in the SEO world. SEO is another Downfall of many Blogs you are so Busy Getting your keywords right that you forget about your content.This is why I needed a new Blog constantly checking my Backlinks and neglecting the Blog.So in a nutshell I needed a new Blog I could have decided to use webmaster tools but it was not worth it for a messed up Blog anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search